The conference will take place at the Trinity Long Room Hub Research Institute located at the main campus.
How to get there:
Dublin Airport to Trinity College Dublin
- A Direct Taxi from Dublin airport to Trinity College Dublin will cost between €20 and €40 depending on the time of travel and traffic. Taxis may drive onto campus to drop guests to the Accommodation Office.
- Aircoach Route 700 drops passengers on Nassau Street where there is a direct entrance to campus until Midnight each night. This service runs every 15 minutes from 03:25 – 23:55 (03:25, 03:40, etc.), and every 30 minutes from 23:55 – 03:25. The journey is approx. 30 minutes and costs €7 per adult. Tickets can be booked online at https://www.aircoach.ie/ or purchased on the spot.
- Airlink 747 and 757 both drop passengers to Trinity College Dublin. This service is quite regular with busses averaging out every 10 or 15 minutes. This transfer costs €7 per adult and €3 per child and takes approx. 40 minutes.
- Dublin Bus Numbers 16 and 41 drop passengers to O’Connell Street and Abbey Street respectively. Both busses cost €2.70 but are much less time efficient and luggage friendly than the above options.
Heuston Station to Trinity College Dublin
- Airlink 747 transfers passengers from Heuston Station to Trinity College Dublin. This service is quite regular with busses averaging out every 10 or 15 minutes. This journey takes approx.. 20 minutes and costs €7 per adult, €3 per child.
- Dublin Bus 79a transfers passengers between Heuston Station and Trinity College Dublin. The fare is €2.70 and the journey takes 20-30 minutes depending on traffic. Guests should get off at Stop ‘Dame Street – Central Bank’. The entrance to Trinity College can be seen from the bus stop.